THE CROP TOP
The crop top has always been a trend friend of mine. I can go from casual to glam with it. A common misconception about crop tops is that only girls with a Barbie figure and flat stomach can wear them. But, that’s not true! Tall, short, curvy, petite, whatever your body type is, anyone can rock the crop top!
Take a look at CAYO COCO and the top piece of TULUM.
If you’re stuck and confused on how to wear these, don’t fret because I have some tips for you so that you too can crop ‘til you drop!
- MIDI SKIRT – pairing a crop top with a voluminous midi can create a beautiful lady-like polished look. The short crop top and long bottom creates a proportion that elongates your body. It’s flattering!
- FULL LENGTH SKIRT – not a fan of the midi skirt? Honestly, I’m more of a full length girl than a midi girl. You can look elegant or fun and flirty with the right maxi skirt. You can even glam it up to use your crop top for formal wear. The skirt balances your look; daring top and conservative bottom.
- HIGH WAISTED – want to wear the crop top, but nervous about showing off your skin? Wear a high waisted bottom. The pair would also make your legs look longer.
- OVERALLS – you can also opt to pair them with trendy overalls. Get comfier by showing off only the sides of your stomach and look cute and fun in it.
- CLEAN & SIMPLE – pair a simple plain crop top with a bottom of the same color to create a more subtle and clean look. You can pair your CAYO COCO with crisp white high waisted shorts as an example.
- BLAZER – this is one of my favorites. Look sophisticated by pairing a great blazer with your crop top. I like wearing plain crop tops with pants of the same color and covering up with a flattering printed blazer.
- CULOTTES – these are great if you’re going for a more loose but classy silhouette. I, personally, don’t usually wear culottes because I’m so short and they cut off my legs at an awkward length. Not to worry though. You can always pair them with high heels and look more fabulous instantly.
- PENCIL SKIRTS – pairing your crop top with sleek and chic pencil skirts can instantly give off that demure vibe. It’s a no fail combination to look sexy but still classy-chic. That pencil skirt doesn't have to be reserved only for the office.
- FLANNEL – going for that chill casual vibe? Want to be comfortable but still look good? Throw on a flannel shirt.
Anyone call pull off the crop top. Take it from me. Wear them with confidence and you’re good to go. Now you can go shop for the crop.
Leave a comment